The annual life audit is in process. What are my plans for this year? How did I measure up last year? Last January these were my plans for 2017:
- Continue to develop Mindsettle - launched as a business in March, clients are subscribing.
- Promote Nature Art Connect - resigned from the Lines in the Sand team to focus on Mindsettle.
- Write regularly - only managed to write irregularly, more routine required.
- Exhibit a series of art - featured Mindsettle footage at St. Vincent's Private Hospital as part of their Outside In exhibition and at the International Arts and Health conference at the Art Gallery NSW.
And so to 2018:
- Grow Mindsettle client list and content offering
- Write regularly - blog weekly
- Exhibit art
Whilst continuing everything that makes up my regime for family and personal contentment. May you also find contentment in 2018.
“IN THE END… We only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were afraid to have,and the decisions we waited too long to make.” Lewis Carroll